Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sneaky...sneaky...

This morning I was so sneaky with dad and Austin!  And to think that I actually pulled it off without grossing myself out or either fessing up before. 

This morning I put a pan of bacon in the oven and thought french toast would be yummy with it.  But...I didn't have any eggs.  I really didn't want to go to the store.  I did however, have a dozen of duck eggs.  They were not any different in taste at all.  However, some of the yolks were just huge.

Everyone enjoyed their breakfast this morning!!  I luv it when my sneakyness comes together without fail!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A little something about us...

My photo
Kentwood, Michigan, United States
My husband and I have been together for twenty two years now and are still just as happy as we were in the beginning. We have similar interests and one in particular is that we love animals and taking care of them. Mike and I volunteer our time with our local Wildlife Rehab Center (WRC) rehabbing squirrels mostly. Baby squirrels are so adorable and a rare site to most. We have two wonderful children. Which most of the time they totally think their mom is a weirdo. LOL:)