Saturday, March 19, 2011

The New Moon tonight...



All week I was really looking forward to watching the moon rise tonight.  (I know it doesn't really take much to get me excited right...) Nonetheless, Austin and I went and found a great spot where there was one other couple waiting for that super moon to rise!  Well, the moon started to rise and it was quick!  I can't believe how fast it was.  My pics...much to be desired.  But I was able to get two that would at least work.  I really thought it would be bigger!  I was a little disappointed but...It was still beautiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A little something about us...

My photo
Kentwood, Michigan, United States
My husband and I have been together for twenty two years now and are still just as happy as we were in the beginning. We have similar interests and one in particular is that we love animals and taking care of them. Mike and I volunteer our time with our local Wildlife Rehab Center (WRC) rehabbing squirrels mostly. Baby squirrels are so adorable and a rare site to most. We have two wonderful children. Which most of the time they totally think their mom is a weirdo. LOL:)