Saturday, March 26, 2011

Out with the new and in with the old...

Austin told me last night that he sold his car, the Skunk mobile and the guy was picking it up today.  So, on to the internet he went to see if anything out there would spark his interest.  So...he found a 1970 Chevorlet C-10.  He has wanted an older truck for some time but I guess now the time was right.  So the guys jumped in and drove to check it out.  He came home and announced to me that he was the proud owner of this 1970 decent blue Chevy truck.  It's a "project" truck that Austin will have the glory and satisfaction of making it a brute and calling it his very own. 




 Good Luck Austin!

Before pics....

No comments:

Post a Comment

A little something about us...

My photo
Kentwood, Michigan, United States
My husband and I have been together for twenty two years now and are still just as happy as we were in the beginning. We have similar interests and one in particular is that we love animals and taking care of them. Mike and I volunteer our time with our local Wildlife Rehab Center (WRC) rehabbing squirrels mostly. Baby squirrels are so adorable and a rare site to most. We have two wonderful children. Which most of the time they totally think their mom is a weirdo. LOL:)