Thursday, September 29, 2011

Wilbur the Chunky Monkey isn't so little anymore...

Wilbur is such a good baby and will soon be off into the wild.  Although he isn't so chunky anymore.  He has grown up with quite the distinction though.  One I haven't seen before.  This brown baby has a grey tipped tail!  Yup, he sure does.  That's how I keep him apart from all the rest.  I will be posting some pics soon so watch for the updates.  He is doing well and going through the weaning process right now (which none of them like).  He does love his walnuts and his fruits but not his veggies too well!  Kinda reminds me of children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A little something about us...

My photo
Kentwood, Michigan, United States
My husband and I have been together for twenty two years now and are still just as happy as we were in the beginning. We have similar interests and one in particular is that we love animals and taking care of them. Mike and I volunteer our time with our local Wildlife Rehab Center (WRC) rehabbing squirrels mostly. Baby squirrels are so adorable and a rare site to most. We have two wonderful children. Which most of the time they totally think their mom is a weirdo. LOL:)