Sunday, September 4, 2011

Wilbur...the chunky monkey of the bunch...

Jeff, Dani & Lindsey,
This is your little baby Wilbur!  Do you remember what he looked like when you dropped him off to me?  Pink, chubby, clammy and yet a little ball of sweetness.  Can you believe that it's only been since Aug. 22nd when you brought him to me.  Well he is still eating well and he is growing quite fast.  I like it when they grow fast because then that means they don't have to stay the long dreaded winter with me.  As much as I would like to keep him we can't because they are not pets.  But, nonetheless this little one is doing wonderful and hopefully you will see him soon. 
I am sorry that I haven't been able to send updates as often as I'd like to because I have been so busy with baby squirrels.  Currently we have 18 babies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A little something about us...

My photo
Kentwood, Michigan, United States
My husband and I have been together for twenty two years now and are still just as happy as we were in the beginning. We have similar interests and one in particular is that we love animals and taking care of them. Mike and I volunteer our time with our local Wildlife Rehab Center (WRC) rehabbing squirrels mostly. Baby squirrels are so adorable and a rare site to most. We have two wonderful children. Which most of the time they totally think their mom is a weirdo. LOL:)