Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The new stage in life???

We are currently in the process of having a new floor put in the kitchen and while everything has been moved around my husband suggests to me that maybe we could get rid of our dishwasher!  If you knew I'd cringe well you're right because I did!  I went, "huh, why?"  He said well Austin will be leaving soon and it's just going to be the two of us so he and we really wouldn't need it anymore.  Who is this guy?  I knew I would have to really dig deep to justify me keeping the dishwasher so I said, "well you know by using a dishwasher you save 30% on water compared to HAND washing".  He gave me "the look" and asked...really Mary?  Now hear me whine, but I don't like to wash dishes!  He responds with "I don't mind washing dishes".  Ugg..... I don't want to move into this next stage in life!  Nope....not ready and you just can't make me.  Not gonna do it!  I'm honestly not sure how long I can stand my ground but I am not giving up so easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A little something about us...

My photo
Kentwood, Michigan, United States
My husband and I have been together for twenty two years now and are still just as happy as we were in the beginning. We have similar interests and one in particular is that we love animals and taking care of them. Mike and I volunteer our time with our local Wildlife Rehab Center (WRC) rehabbing squirrels mostly. Baby squirrels are so adorable and a rare site to most. We have two wonderful children. Which most of the time they totally think their mom is a weirdo. LOL:)