Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Little Laela...

Well I opened the door to the release cage yesterday so that Laela could start venturing out on her own.  Tonight she came down one of the trees in my backyard and said hello!  I am glad to see that she is getting around okay.  She will come and go to the release cage as she pleases now until she decides that she will just stay gone.  Which normally only takes one week.  Nonetheless, she is doing fabulous and I really hope that she sticks around so that we can see her grow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A little something about us...

My photo
Kentwood, Michigan, United States
My husband and I have been together for twenty two years now and are still just as happy as we were in the beginning. We have similar interests and one in particular is that we love animals and taking care of them. Mike and I volunteer our time with our local Wildlife Rehab Center (WRC) rehabbing squirrels mostly. Baby squirrels are so adorable and a rare site to most. We have two wonderful children. Which most of the time they totally think their mom is a weirdo. LOL:)