Saturday, February 15, 2014

Those that surround you...

For quite some time now I have been thinking about the people that I am surrounded by.  I meet up with friends whether it be for a girls night, an exercise class or for that double date or just whatever.  Do you ever really stop and think about the people in your life and what it is that you are so fond of or what it means to you to have them in your life?  Well I have been doing just that for a while now and I mean really taking notice of these friends.  It was brought to fruition today as I was having coffee with a two friends from my zumba class.  One of the gals mentioned how nice it was when someone just takes a moment to say, "thank you" and how they cherish every single one of them.  So this just made the thoughts of the people that I am surrounded by even more exciting (if that makes any sense).  So I thought that I would do a "friend post" of all those wonderful people that I know.  What makes them great and what just draws me in to keep them in my circle.  Not to mention that I want my friends to know that they really do mean a lot to me.  So, if your inclined watch for those people to show up here on my blog.  And soon you will see that I really am surrounded by amazing people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A little something about us...

My photo
Kentwood, Michigan, United States
My husband and I have been together for twenty two years now and are still just as happy as we were in the beginning. We have similar interests and one in particular is that we love animals and taking care of them. Mike and I volunteer our time with our local Wildlife Rehab Center (WRC) rehabbing squirrels mostly. Baby squirrels are so adorable and a rare site to most. We have two wonderful children. Which most of the time they totally think their mom is a weirdo. LOL:)