Saturday, March 15, 2014

My wonder dinner...

I have been planning all week to make a nice big dish of lasagna.   It's Saturday and I am doing it.  Noodles all set and the layering started.  On my 2nd layer I realized that I forgot to add a pound of cheese.  Ahh.. no biggie so I finished up the last layer on top and it's looking good.   I thought... Hmmmm it looks thin for some reason.   Well I was quick to remember that I totally forgot to add my meat mixture that I cooked up last night.  Ugg!  Well you can't just take it apart so to save my dinner I opened up another jar of sauce and mixed in the meat and added it to the top, added the cheese and sprinkled on the Parmesean.  Well let's hope it's not a total loss.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

A little something about us...

My photo
Kentwood, Michigan, United States
My husband and I have been together for twenty two years now and are still just as happy as we were in the beginning. We have similar interests and one in particular is that we love animals and taking care of them. Mike and I volunteer our time with our local Wildlife Rehab Center (WRC) rehabbing squirrels mostly. Baby squirrels are so adorable and a rare site to most. We have two wonderful children. Which most of the time they totally think their mom is a weirdo. LOL:)