Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Thank goodness for cats!

I was working on the computer today in the office (where I also have squirrels) and behind me I hear this crash and something hit the wall!  I turned around because I thought maybe one of my squirrels had gotten out (they freak out super easy) but it was No Tail kitty!  She had caught a mouse that was about six feet behind me!  EWWWW!  This is her first mouse (that I know of anyway)  and yup...I now see that she has left if for me on the living room floor.  ugggg!!!!!!  Where is my hottie (at work).

Well, it's off to give my kitty a treat and to take care of the present she left for me.

Oh man!!  I just went to clean up the mouse and he is GONE!     oh man!  Now I have an injured mouse combing the house! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A little something about us...

My photo
Kentwood, Michigan, United States
My husband and I have been together for twenty two years now and are still just as happy as we were in the beginning. We have similar interests and one in particular is that we love animals and taking care of them. Mike and I volunteer our time with our local Wildlife Rehab Center (WRC) rehabbing squirrels mostly. Baby squirrels are so adorable and a rare site to most. We have two wonderful children. Which most of the time they totally think their mom is a weirdo. LOL:)