Wednesday, February 23, 2011

WRC Fundraiser 2011

Once again the annual Wildlife Rehab Center (WRC) was a success!  We had fabulous food, wines, items for auction, wonderful conversations and above all supporters.  I love helping out with this event every year.  The volunteers are great and I do so love getting together them!  I came home with a couple tattoo gift certificates and a really cool bird feeder!  Thank you Fred! 


A special thank you to everyone at WRC and the community supporters for making this another great event.

Eli, Allison and Crystal, thanks for the after party and the amazing late night dinner conversation!  I had a great time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A little something about us...

My photo
Kentwood, Michigan, United States
My husband and I have been together for twenty two years now and are still just as happy as we were in the beginning. We have similar interests and one in particular is that we love animals and taking care of them. Mike and I volunteer our time with our local Wildlife Rehab Center (WRC) rehabbing squirrels mostly. Baby squirrels are so adorable and a rare site to most. We have two wonderful children. Which most of the time they totally think their mom is a weirdo. LOL:)