Thursday, January 13, 2011

Oh the love....

I was driving home tonight from work and I was wondering what it was that I could blog about.  I truly just couldn't come up with anything that wouldn't put my friends to sleep!  But after getting my phone call from Mike tonight he told me a story and well...I told him that I just would not be able to keep this one quiet! 

For starters Austin (my son) asked me what was in the white bowl in the refrigerator.  I told him I wasn't sure and said well lets look at it.  It looked like milk with rice in it.  I told Austin that we should ask dad what it was first before just tossing it out.  So when Mike called I asked him what it was and he said (this is so funny) "Oh yea that is my cereal milk from breakfast this morning".   He said Jade (our dog, his favorite) was napping and he didn't want to wake her up so he put the cereal bowl in the fridge so that she could have it later.  Okay, now mind you Austin and I are wondering.....is he serious?  Did he really just save his cereal bowl for his dog for later?  What is additionally funny to me is that Mike was so serious and sincere when he was telling me!  I couldn't hold my laughter!  He is just so thoughtful sometimes it's amazing how thoughtful he is.  I told him that this would be my blog for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A little something about us...

My photo
Kentwood, Michigan, United States
My husband and I have been together for twenty two years now and are still just as happy as we were in the beginning. We have similar interests and one in particular is that we love animals and taking care of them. Mike and I volunteer our time with our local Wildlife Rehab Center (WRC) rehabbing squirrels mostly. Baby squirrels are so adorable and a rare site to most. We have two wonderful children. Which most of the time they totally think their mom is a weirdo. LOL:)